Paul Grosso: Personal Injury Specialist

Municipal Court

If you have been the victim of a crime and have suffered injuries as a result, you have the right to file a civil lawsuit to recover compensation. We represent clients and ensure that, as victims of crime, their rights are enforced and they recover the maximum amount of compensation available to them.

Call us today for a free consultation and to discuss how we can help you.